Monday, March 31, 2008

well it was a disappointing day today. I was supposed to go in at 8:00 today , then start 6 tomorrow, but when Dave and I were going over scheduling he informed me that thing had changed and I was to start at 9:30 and go till 6. I asked how long that would go on and he said it was permanant and asked if it was a problem and said ya its a problem there are four other people in the dept and I thought every one should take there turn so he said he would look into something that was a little more fair. Not only that, EVERYONE from my dept left at 2:30 today INCLUDING my supervisor, no what she said to me as she was leaving, Well find yourself something to do. How was I to do that when I don't even know what to find. I'd been there for 6 hours and 4 of it had been in front of a computer doing prerequisite folders. They need a merchandisier on till 6 in case someone needs to find something from the back or a price. WHAT A JOKE!!! I have know idea how to find prices or PRODUCT. So I'm very frustarated tonight. I didn't get home till 7 had to look after the horse and cats, then feed myself something, now its almost time for bed. Just not a good day. Rod did get off to Lomond so I guess that good.

2 comments:

Krista said...

ohhh MOM, that's horrible! Not AT ALL what you were told the job was going to be like. ESPECIALLY the hours! Crappy deal. I hope something works out.

Jenie said...

very sucky!!!! That is retarded that they told you something completely different and now want you to do this.