Monday, March 17, 2008

more summer at the lake



ok here is another picture at the cabin this summer. We're vegging watching TV. Do you have this one Krista? Thanks Krista for removing whatever you helped me remove. No Jenie, the nail stuff is actual paint with little nibs that look like to old fashion pens. A little hard to use at first but I think with practice it'll be very fun . My Horse Maggie isn't feeling very good lately. I'm not sure wahts wrong, but with all the flu going around in people I think maybe thats waht she has too. We're finally getting dried up enough that we started getting the boards put on the side of the barn so I should be able to paint it within the month. Barn red of course.

2 comments:

Krista said...

lol... I don't have that picture. What a cute one, though! I forgot about taking it.
I hope Maggie starts feeling better, whatever may be wrong with her.
Painting a barn, that would actually be fun!

Jenie said...

I agree painting a barn does sound like fun! The nail things sound fun!