Monday, March 24, 2008

Just when I start to think that I really like my home and I can be very happy here, we get a HURRICANE. I can't even open my door because the wind is blowing SO HARD!!! I generally don't mind the wind but this is RIDICULOUS!!
Going back to yesterday. It was really fun Dawn and family came over and we hunted for eggs, and colored eggs and fingernails and ate and played games. I made the boys each a tools belt so Trevor wanted to find screws to do up or undo very fun day. Today Rod is off to Sask again, I thought I'd stay home and get some work done here but since I CAN"T EVEN GET OUTSIDE I'M JUST FRUSTRATED!!!!

2 comments:

Jenie said...

That is crazy. There is nothing quite like Southern Alberta wind.

Krista said...

FRICKIN' wind!
I NEVER wonder why I moved away from Southern Alberta...