Tuesday, March 18, 2008

well i went through two folders today at UFA one on UFA orientation and the other one WHMIS wrote the tests for both and passed. You have to get 100% on all of these "folders" I have two more to complete the day I start before they will put me on the floor. One on transporation of dangerous goods(tdg) why I have know idea I won't be transporting anything and I'm not sure what the other one is about. Then there are 5 more "folders" that I have to complete in my first week there. Then it's an ongoing learning agenda, the more "folders" or topics you complete the better your reviews will be. But all that brain work has given me a headache that I'm trying to get rid of with Tylenol instead of Excedrin so I can sleep tonight so far it hasn't worked

3 comments:

Krista said...

awww mama, you now you're going to do great. It's not the amount of info your brain is bringing in that is causing your headache - it's your nervousness.
You're good enough
You're smart enough
And darn it ...
You can do anything they throw at you.

Jenie said...

Wow it sounds intense. But Krista's right you will do great!

mom said...

Thanks for your supprot girls I love you both so much