Sunday, March 16, 2008

getting started

I thought this would be a good way to keep in touch with everyone and also maybe journalize for me. I just talked to Mom Bowlby Scott finally got in touch with them. I can't even imagine having one of my kids not talk to me for years. It was such a heartbreak for mom and dad. I count my blessing everyday that I have such great kids.
I got myself a job. I start at UFA as a merchanizer on March31. I'll be going in before then to write the WIMHS exam and other testing. Rod got a job in Lomond for the summer as a lease rider.
I have to learn how to put pictures on here because I love pictures from all of you. I went to the Home and Garden Trade show and bought a nail decorater kit. It is gonna be so fun I'm taking it over to Dawns so the girls and I can play and decorate our nails.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Way to go mom!
I think it's fan-tilly-astic that you joined this century (along with the hold out, Dawn).
So where is Scott? How is he doing?

Jenie said...

I am excited that you have a blog now. Is the nail thing a stamp kit?