Tuesday, April 1, 2008

today was much better than yesterday. First thing I went to my boss and very calmly told him how I felt about yesterday, he agreed, so now I'm on 6-2:30 for the time being. I also told him that I would take my turn at the ugly shift but that I thought the other 4 in that dept needed to take a turn too. They go on a 6 week schedule so you wouldn't get that shift very often once every 24 weeks. Anyway so today went alot better I'm a little more comfortable and the people are pretty fiendly and helpful. When i got home I had to spend some time with Maggie but before I could do that I had to go and get Marshmallow back from the neighboring field. She had crawled through the fence so I had to lure her back UNDER the fence then fix the fence hopefully it will hold I guess I'll know tomorrow afternoon.

4 comments:

Krista said...

I am so proud of you for putting your foot down mom! Good for you.

Jenie said...

I am so glad that things are more like you were hoping for.

Dawn said...

I can't help it..I am stiing here laughing my butt off visualizing you luring a full grown calf UNDER the fence back home...did you bribe here 'Here MArshmallow, Marshmallow..I have some nice treats for you.." or did you pull a 'mom' "Marchmallow get back here. I said NOW!" ROFL...;-)

Krista said...

it's Thursday, where's my update!