Thursday, April 3, 2008

update, just for Krista. I'm exhausted tonight. This back working for a living is hard!!. The only good thing about this job is that when I get home I can forget about it until tomorrow. Everyone been quite uptight the last few days cuz a big wig from Cal+gary was coming. He came today and I think everyone survived. Didn't bother me I didn't even know which one he was. There are so many different people in the store right now because they have the whole crew from the Pincher Creek store at our store training. They will be with us until the long weekend in may so the store is a little crowded. But things were ok today I did get on the computer and learned a few things, so its all coming slowly. Darlene, a friend of mine who also works at UFA was taken to the hospital today by ambulance she has something really wrong with her bowels, so I was at the hospital for quite awhile after work so by the time I got home I just went and said HI to Maggie and came in. I had to put up the verticals for our living room tonight and do some laundry. I did go gor a ride last night Maggie was so happy to get out she was a perfect lady for our whole ride. It was really nice. Thats about it for the update, its 8:30 I have to wait for one more load of laudry then its beddy bye time for me

2 comments:

Krista said...

I hope Darlene is alright, did they figure out what is wrong with her bowels?

Jenie said...

Is your friend okay? Its really nice that you were able to stay at the hospital with her.