Tuesday, April 15, 2008

its snowing, not a little but alot!! Huge snowflakes, which makes it pretty and we really do need the moisture, but it would be SO much better if I'd got my lawn reseeded before it did this. I wanted to get it all done last weekend, but, Rod, said oh no lets wait till NEXT weekend. Now all this wonderful moisture is NOT going to makes my lawn grow BECAUSE I HAVEN:T PLANTED IT YET. Very frustrating. Rod is going to get Lazer surgery on his eyes on Thurs. I put my appointment off till Jan I didn't want to start a new job just to take a week off at the busiest time of the year so I'll wait.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Snow. In April. Blech!

Krista said...

I'm having a hard time readjusting to you having a job ;) you know, one that you can't skip out of and come down to see me for a couple weeks at a time ...