Thursday, April 24, 2008

Well, I couldn't fix the USB thing on my computer so I took it in to Computer Trends and the nice man there fixed it for me. I brought it home hooked it all up BY MYSELF, still waitng for something to start smokin'. Then my Norton said it needed to be renewed so I set on my merry way to downloading that. Well, I'm not sure what NORTON did but I couldn't get the internet, so a call to my internet provider USELESS, then a call to Krista, Garys out of town, and between the two of us I'm once again online. Besides all that excitment not too much happening here just waiting for the snow to melt and things to dry up so we don't get lost in the MUD. I fised the fence crawling babies. I got wire ties and fixed the whole fence so if they get out now they're houdinis. We sold our 5th wheel, after living in it for six months we're not anxious to do it any more.

5 comments:

Jenie said...

I'm glad you got your computer working! I definitely could not go without my computer.

Dawn said...

Good for you!! =) On the computer and the fence, lol.

Krista said...

yeah, we are fabulous.
You "What should I do?"
Me "Click Continue. Maybe?"
You "It's just sitting there!"
Me "Do it again?... maybe?"
You "I think it's doing something ... I don't think it should do that!"
Me "Press Cancel!"
You "I can't press cancel after I start it! It's against my rules."
Me "Alright, just see what it does then ..."

hahahhaha, at least we figured it out in the end!

mom said...

good running commentary Krista and very accurate too lol

TinaLaRae said...

Hey, how slow am I? I just seen you have a blog!? When did that happen?! Sorry for not noticing until now! I'm adding you to my Fav list. Glad you're among us!