Friday, May 9, 2008

Rod brought babe and mom home tonight. I got some pictures and Gary helped me put one somewhere on facebook, but, I havene't figured out yet how to get some on here, but, I'll keep trying. She is beautiful , solid color except for a diamond on her forehead and a little snippet of white on her nose. She's pretty shy yet but she let me pet her rump. Tomorrow I'll spend lots of time with her and do alot of imprinting. She is so wonderful. I went and got Terina right after work and brought her over. She was the first kid to get to pet her and she is oh so excited then Rod and I took her to supper at Montanas then took her home. She really just wanted to stay her with the filly, not interested in going anywhere. Its so fun to see how really interested she is in the horse and everything that is going on with her. I hope she can have a big part in training this little filly.

3 comments:

Krista said...

I'll call you to walk you through putting the pictures on here ...

TinaLaRae said...

Hey Auntie Char I have tagged you to do the "Because" questionaire.

mom said...

Tina, where do I find this questionaire that you want me to do . Just wait don't tell me I'll look for it and maybe if I'm really lucky and a little smart I'll find it.