Monday, May 19, 2008

had a super weekend with Michael and Jenie and family. Those kids say and do some of the funniest things. We watched High School Musical, of my gosh they know all the songs and they dance to it too. The girls do really well, I guess boys just don't get the whole dance thing cuz it looked painful. But I had a fantastic time. I just can't make it so long between visits. I miss too much. Oh one thing that they did, after church on Sunday they had a potluck. They do it I think every 4 months. It is just such a super idea eveyone stays and visits and eats yummy food, I love potlucks and the kids all play around, a great time for fellowshipping.

4 comments:

Krista said...

I'm glad you guys had such a great time visiting together!
I think every ward should do a potluck at least once a month. It's a great way to bring people together ... though you'd never see my ward do that willingly :(

mom said...

Jenie and i thought that the big wards couldn't just because other wards are in the building all around you. They have their building to themselves so time and space aren't an issuegrama

mom said...

Jenie and i thought that the big wards couldn't just because other wards are in the building all around you. They have their building to themselves so time and space aren't an issuegrama

Jenie said...

We loved having you here. It was a fun, relaxing weekend! Thanks again for coming, and know that our home is always open for visitors.