Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I got some very exciting news tonight. I was at the show with Rob andCindy and Rod phoned. Early last week he'd been bucked off Annie, our very gentle mare. He couldn't figure out why she was so antsie and out of sorts lately. This morning he found out, she had a baby!!!!! We didn't even know she was expecting, she must have been pregnant when we bought her. Anyway we have a little filly, she's palamino just like her mama. Rods bring her home on Friday. So I need suggestions for a name so I can guide Terina in the naming of this little darling, cuz we all know how good Terina is at names. Oh, the show we went to was Made of Honor. cute show a real chick flick, now its 10 to 10 and I'm off to bed to dream of my new little babe.

3 comments:

Jenie said...

That is sooooooo exciting!!!! I have no name ideas, but I'll ask the kids if they have any good ideas.

Krista said...

how can you name a horse without seeing her?
however, I will throw some names in the ring ...
Abby, Bella, Nibby, Pasha, Gypsy, Riley ...
Have I ever mentioned I always wanted a horse of my very own?

TinaLaRae said...

How about Surprise, you can call her Rise or Suri for short. lol