Tuesday, May 13, 2008

its 10:30 I should be fast asleep but here I sit wide awake. I came home from work today with a killer headache, I didn't get any sleep last night my mind was too busy trying to accept things, so, today I knew I'd get a headache, lack of sleep, number 1 reason for headaches. So when I got home I thought I'd be smart and take Tylenol instead of excedrin, waited an hour NOTHING but dopeyness, so then I thought maybe just 1 excedrin will take care of it, waited an hour NOTHING, so desparate for relief I downed two excedrin, headaches gone but I'm up for awhile yet. But on the up side I got my house all dusted, swept, vacuumed and floors scrubbed. I'm exfoliated, waxed, tanned and moitruized, wash is done and lunch is made for tomorrow. Oh and thanks to Dawn and Krista you can all meet Gypsy. So, now I'm gonna go play cradle of Rome for awhile and maybe read for some time.

No comments: