Saturday, May 3, 2008

I just finished reading Kristas blog and she made me think of the country smells and I really do love all of them. Tonight I finally got to burn some of our ditch. I even like that smell as long as I can shower before bed. Its not a really nice smell to sleep with. And thanks again to Tina for the suggestion to plant a little grass at a time. I think I could keep a litttle watered, it'll probably take all summer but at least I'd have grass eventually. I had to work today, one Saturday out of 5 we have to work so I'm really tired tonight cuz I burned till after dark, it was kinda neat. AND I finally got a yard light. Tyler was down last weekend and he put one on the barn for me. Wrong color bulb, I like the warm yellow lights but thats easily changed

2 comments:

Krista said...

I had never thought of Tina's idea either. Then again, I've never tried to plant grass with constant winds either. Stupid winds.

mom said...

the wind isn't the biggest problem its the lack of water pressure