Wednesday, May 27, 2009

First, I have to thanks to Dawn again for the new blog look I love it.

I have the most beautiful horse, Annie, I rode her tonight and practiced what little I learned from the one lesson I've had. She responds so easily, just a little touch and she knows what you want. I just have to learn to give her the right cues and let her have her head. She is so smart. After I brushed her out and she is so shiny now. She has got alot healthier now that shes on grass. I just want to ride her all the time and get really good and really comfortable on her, so that the rides are enjoyable for her to.

I also think that I've decided to check into going back to school for something. I'm gonna go see a councillor and find out what my options are . It's such a scary thing, but I'm not happy where I'm at but it's not scary, I know I can do what has to be done. No challenge, I'm not sure I want a challenge, well maybe I do just not one that I will fail at. But I'm sure my brain will work if I really try hard.

2 comments:

Krista said...

You're good enough.
You're smart enough.
And gol' darn it;
people like you ;)

YOU CAN do this mom, I am VERY proud of you for getting it together and deciding to move forward!

Jenie said...

I think this is a great idea!!! You are most definitely smart enough and will be wonderful at whatever you choose to do.