Saturday, January 31, 2009


there are some good things about new snow over the old stuff. It is pristine white and quite beautiful and you can see the little bunny tracks all over the yard. But only if you're up early because before long the WIND is back with a vengance, then, you can't see anything!! On the bright side its not -30. the water was actually dripping of the roof while I was out there today.


On a brighter note Gypsy got her first pedicure today and she was a perfect little lady. Very interested in what was going on, but she stood very well and let Roger file away. I was quite proud of her. Now I'm gonna try to back this claim up with a picture, so, if ya see a picture with this post I was successful. If I fail I'll try again on Facebook, it can't be THAT difficult, right?? Thanks for your help Krista, love you

2 comments:

Krista said...

It looks like she's trying to take a nip out of Rogers back end

mom said...

No, she's just lookin'