Monday, November 10, 2008

Sept. to Nov. I guess its about time I caught up a bit. It's just that most of the time, I work, I sleep, I work on the place. Not much else to say. But this week end we went up to Edmonton for the Canadian Finals Rodeo. Friends of ours won tickets so they asked us if we thought we could go along. Whats to think about free hotels and tickets to two performances. It was great!!
We are getting the place fixed up, Rod got the wind screen around the balcony, big improvement, we got the rail fence up along the front of the property, alot of weeds cleared out. The biggest thing left is the barn and we need young bodies to help us with that. So, it might have to wait till spring. I dressed up as a scarecrow for Halloween and won the prize at work. I'm going over to the Pass to spend tomoorow with Norma it's hard to believe that mom has been gone for 4 years.
Oh one more thing. In the finals for our cattle sorting club, which was held a few weeks ago, I CAME IN 4TH out of 24, so I was pretty pleased with myself and Maggie. We're getting a waterer put in at the arena so we can sort all winter.

No comments: