Sunday, June 29, 2008

Last Monday Rod was thrown from a horse and broke his neck in two places. They took him to Calgary did surgery on thurs and today I brought him home. He's doing really well, hasn't taken pain killers all day. This was the weekend I was supposed to go and spend with Krista in Whitecourt so I'm really bummed out about it. Dawn came up with me to Calgary when I went to visit Rod. Thanks to her I didn't spend my time wondering lost or finding my way out of places I shouldn't have been. It was really nice to have her company.

2 comments:

Krista said...

I miss your company - but I know that Rod is SUPPOSED to come first (though WHY is beyond me...). I'm glad it's all kind of, in a jacked up way, turned out alright for the cowboy.
I'd be willing to bet you stopped in at IKEA in Calgary ... didn't you?

mom said...

no ikea, didn't much feel like it. Sad but true