Monday, June 16, 2008

I played hookey from work today, I never even played hookey from school, now I'm a diliquent. I just really needed some time to get my head together. I stained most of my deck but its ugly so I have to redo it tomorrow. Gypsy was jumpin arounfdyesterday and slipped in the wet grass, I think she twisted her hip or pulled a muscle or something, she won't hardly put any weight on it and she just lies down most of the time. I'm gonna ask the experts tomorrow at work and see if there's anything I can do for her. The sunshine is finally here. I love it

3 comments:

Krista said...

you are a naughty naughty girl, I am very proud of you ;)
Need help staining the deck? I'll be there FRIDAY

Dawn said...

The deck isn't 'ugly' ..it just clashes with your house=)lol. I am glad gypsy was up and running again when I dropped by today...kids these days!

Jenie said...

Good for you! Everyone needs a break now and then.